The PLI Group (Pty) Ltd. (formerly, the PL InterContinental Group Pty (Ltd.)) is a multi-disciplinary organisation that has four (4) divisions. These divisions are:
- PLI Foods;
- PLI Projects;
- PLI Construction and Civil Works; and
- PLI Capital
The company has its base in Johannesburg, South Africa, with a strong national, regional and international network of associates that pride themselves on delivering the highest standards in each of the investments that we undertake. As a multi-disciplinary entity we seek to be the best in all areas of strategic importance to the company through the consistent achievement of innovation and excellence.
We aim to become a leading organisation with which to work with in terms of our diversified interests.
- To maintain a client focus in all aspects of our business;
- To continually push the bar so as to achieve new levels of innovation and excellence;
- To be a socially responsible organisation that contributes to growth and development within our country;
- To collaborate with like-minded partners who share our enthusiasm for taking on new challenges.
We aim to achieve our vision and mission by tirelessly pursuing:
- Innovative solutions to organisational structuring, cost management, quality control, and other core organisational functions;
- Growth opportunities that seek to improve our profitability, while remaining a socially responsible and ethics-based organisation.
Our Core Values
Our values shape our behaviour and define the nature in which we achieve our goals. Our core values at The PLI Group include:
- Honesty, Integrity & Professionalism: Upholding the principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism in all of our engagements with our stakeholders.
- Innovation & Excellence: Continuously adding value and endeavouring to make a positive impact in the markets, industries and communities within which we work.
- Quality and Price: Providing quality goods and services at the best possible prices.
- Accountability: Acknowledging and accepting responsibility for the actions and decisions taken.
- Community: Contributing to the development of South Africa’s underdeveloped and disadvantaged communities.
- Employee Empowerment: Supporting employees to take initiative and to enhance their career development through on-going mentorship and skills development initiatives.